"Boys are found everywhere—on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
Author: Alan Beck


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Diaper Fairy Update

I have NO business blogging.  None.

My To Do list is steadily growing a mile per minute, and I fear I'll never catch up.

Oh well.

As you know, the Diaper Fairy came to our house and took all of Wes's diapers to the 'babies' that needed them.  The past 10 days have been a challenge.  A struggle.  And VERY messy.

There have been days I've wanted to call the Diaper Fairy and tell her to fly her fairy butt over here and give me 5 diapers.  Just 5.  I'd be willing to pay a pretty penny. 

But she didn't leave a number.

So we've been patient.  Patient as humanly possible with a 3 year-old who says he's "Just not weady!"

If I had stuck to my word, and given you the Diaper Fairy update last week, I would have told you that the Diaper Fairy must be BFF's with the 'slices and dices' guy on the HSN.  Because up until today, she seemed like nothing more than a gimmick.

But wait....

There's MORE...

Something clicked in little Wes's brain today.  He woke up this morning and rejected a dry pull-up (yes, I've cheated a little).  Instead, he picked out his brand-spankin'-new Mickey Mouse undies and proudly pulled them up. 

That was at 7:15 this morning.


And he's still dry.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!!! 2 naked boys now!!! another logan!!!! lol! That's awesome!!! I think that is one of the best pictures and that he chose to do it all alone! What a big boy!!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete