"Boys are found everywhere—on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
Author: Alan Beck


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This little blog of mine....

Remember me?

(Random pic I found on my iPhone.  Taken, of course, by my darling children.  They always take the most flattering shots.)

My name is Amy and I've successfully neglected my blog for far too long.

The neglect stops here.

One of my resolutions for 2011 (aside form the usual become more organized, exercise more, floss daily, stop buying animals, etc., etc.) is to blog daily.  That's right.  DAILY.  The truth is, I'm happier when I write.  And anyone who's anyone knows what happens when momma ain't happy.

Who knows what posts I have in store for you.  I do know they may include the following:

-A gluten free recipe?  (I'm a bit like Frankenstein in the kitchen lately.  Mixing my own flours and creating my own GF recipes. If only I could get lightning to strike with every masterpiece...how awesome that would be.)
-A rant?
-A review?
-A picture of the day?
-And any other suggestions you may have.

Bottom line is, I'm Back.  With a vengeance.  And it feels good.

PS-Yes, I am fully aware that I am starting this little project roughly 4 days late.  Try your best not to judge.

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! I'm jonesin' for a fix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you blog about your awesome brother?

    ReplyDelete