"Boys are found everywhere—on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
Author: Alan Beck


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mommy's List...

Dear Santa,

We all know that Christmas is for kids.  However, if you feel compelled to leave a morsel for me, here are a few ideas that would make me grin from ear to ear.

This kitchen scale-


Is Mrs Claus running into the same baking dilemma as I?  Every new recipe calls for the flour to be measured in grams.  Lord knows I'm no genius when it comes to math.  I've tried to convert grams into cups....may all those failed attempts RIP. 

These boots-
Which you know, Santa, that I have been drooling over for years.  At LEAST 3 long years.  Maybe this will be the year you bring them to me?  Color? Cranberry.  Size?  8. 

This wine-


No explanation needed.

This gift card-
So that I can repaint my walls.  8 years of fingerprints, flying toys, sharpie tagging, and the occasional UCO (unidentified crusty object),  have taken their toll.  Its time for a fresh new look.

This man-

To give my walls a fresh new look.

Any or all of the above would be much appreciated, Santa.  After all, I've been very, VERY good.

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Check, check,....hey, I'm looking pretty good in those coveralls.

    ReplyDelete